0

Physical Fitness for Educators

As an educator and a father, I’ve found it difficult to squeeze in taking care of my physical fitness with the demands of life.

Staying in shape was at the lower end of the priority list. I needed to change that so recently I started to lift weights again and enjoyed the benefits. But, I was lifting like I did back in my university days – or at least tried to. While I saw results, it was time-consuming.

As Mr. Wonderful on Dragon’s Den (or Shark Tank) says, “there has to be a better way.” So, I did some research and happened across the StrongLifts 5×5 program.

The 5×5 program is very simple and takes advantage of using only 3 compound exercises 3 times a week. So, in three 45-60 minute sessions, I’m able to get a full body workout. I’ve said goodbye to supersets and machines and am dedicated to this new, effective, and efficient workout routine.

StrongLIfts 5×5 is the simplest, most effective workout to gain strength and muscle. 3 exercises, 3 workouts, 45min max. Try it for free with our app.

Source: StrongLifts 5×5: Simple Workout Program for Beginners

Derwin

HS Technology Coordinator American Embassy School New Delhi